- NC State finds new nanomaterial could be breakthrough for implantable medical devices.
- Nanotoxicology: Characterization, Dosing and Health Effects. New book by Dr. Nancy Monteiro
- Dr. Monteiro's study shows quantum dots can penetrate skin through minor abrasions.
- Future Worker Safety Concerns Prompt Study
CCTRP News Archive
- Dr. Riviere received honorary Doctor of Science degree from Purdue University at May 2007 Commencement.
- Dr Monteiro was published on August 8, 2011 Volume 89, Number 32 pp. 44 - 46 in Chemical Engineering News Article Location:http://pubs.acs.org/cen/email/html/8932sci2.html Scrutinizing Sunscreens
Dr. Riviere awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award of The European Association for Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics (EAVPT) in Turin, Italy on September 20, 2006.
- FARAD Goes Global to Help Reduce Chemical Residue in Animals
- Nanomaterials: How Much is Too Much? It's No Small Question
- Dr. Monteiro's Nanotube Toxicology Work Highlighted by Science
- Dr. Nancy Monteiro's Research is featured in RESULTS
CVM Toxicologist Gets Under Your Skin
- Dr. Jim Riviere Elected to Institute of Medicine of the National Academies.
NCSU News Release; Institute of Medicine Press Release