Dr. Adam Birkenheuer, DVM, DACVIM, PhD
Associate Professor, Internal Medicine
- PhD, Immunology, North Carolina State University
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science, University of Central Florida
Dr. Birkenheuer's interests are general internal medicine and infectious disease.
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Residency, North Carolina State University, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Internship, North Carolina State University, College of Veterinary Medicine
Dr. Birkenheuer's research interests include epidemiology, molecular characterization, molecular diagnosis, and treatment of vector borne diseases in dogs and cats.