Betsy Coffman, DVM, MS, DACT
Clinical Assistant Professor, Theriogenology
- Master of Science, The Ohio State University, 2013
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Tennessee, 2009
Diplomate, American College of Theriogenologists, 2013
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- Residency in Theriogenology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, 2011-2014
- Associate Veterinary, Karns Animal Clinic, Knoxville, Tennessee, 2010-2011
- Field Services Internship, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee, 2009-2010
- Varied effects of prostaglandin F2α administration in mares
- Neuroendocrine control of reproduction
- Reproductive ultrasonography
Coffman EA, Coutinho da Silva MA, Niehaus AJ, Pentecost RL, Premanandan CP, Pinto CRF. Surgical
ablation of a 19 centimeter ovarian follicular cyst in an embryo donor cow. Clinical Theriogenology. 2012;4:495-502.
Whitlock BK, Coffman EA, Coetzee JF, Daniel JA. Electroejaculation increased vocalization and
plasma concentrations of cortisol and progesterone, but not substance P, in beef bulls. Theriogenology. 2012;78:737-46.