Trent Stephens, PharmD, DVM, MS
Clinical Assistant Professor, Small Animal General Surgery
- Master Biomedical Sciences, Auburn University, AL
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn University, AL
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Samford University, AL
- BS Chemistry & Biology, Western Kentucky University, KY
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- Resident, American College of Veterinary Surgeons (Board Eligible)
- Internship, Mississippi State University, MS
- Surgical Residency, Auburn University, AL
- Specialty Surgical Private Practice, Nashville TN 2012-2013
- Clinical Instructor, Auburn University, AL 2011-2012
- Traumatology and Reconstruction techniques (surgical methods and biomedical implants).
- Novel drug delivery systems and pain management.