Mark Alley, DVM, MBA
Clinical Associate Professor
Ruminant Health and Production Medicine
Office: Main Building, D-249 A
- VMP 970 - Bovine Health
- VMP 987 - Ruminant Health Special Topics
- VMP 420 - Diseases of Farm Animals
Extension and Engagement Activities
- Annual Extension Agent Training in Raleigh NC. 60 participants. “Animal Welfare” and “Internal Parasite Control Programs"
- Center for Environmental Farming Systems Field Day. “Overview of herd health program at CEFS"
- Blue Ridge Stocker Conference. “Stocker Calf Health Programs”. N. Wilkesboro, NC.
- North Carolina Cattlemen’s Conference. “Economics of Animal Health”. Hickory, NC
- Southeastern NC Cattlemen’s College. “Developing Herd Health Programs for Cow-Calf Herds”. Chadbourne, NC.
- Montgomery County Cattlemen’s Meeting. “Managing Calving Issues in NC” Warrenton, NC.