- CVM Benefits Consultant, Margot Henion (919) 515-4319
- The State Health Plan
- Compare State Health Plans
Employee Discount Programs
The WolfPerks program is a partnership with local, statewide and national businesses that offer discounts or other incentives to NC State University employees with valid University identification cards.
The Office of State Personnel has contracted with WeSave, Inc. to build partnerships with local and statewide businesses to offer discounted products and services to all active and retired state and local government employees. There are over 3,000 merchants participating in the WeSave Discount Program for state employees. This partnership with WeSave concentrates on strengthening and increasing employees' financial health and encourages North Carolina's economic growth. The Office of State Personnel promotes this partnership with WeSave, Inc. to express our appreciation to state and local government workforce.
The Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FASAP), is designed to provide no cost, confidential and professional assessment and referral services for employees who may be experiencing personal or work-related concerns. Examples of problems addressed are emotional, family, marital, alcohol, drug and other personal issues.
- Online monthly live chat sessions
- Web-based resources and services
The Faculty Senate adopted a resolution for the provision of lactation space in NCSU facilities on April 21, 2009. The text of the resolution is online and can be accessed by clicking here. NC State is making strides in the provision of lactation and baby care rooms.
- College of Veterinary Medicine Main Building - Room C115B
- Randall B. Terry, Jr. Companion Animal Veterinary Medical Center - Room 1517
- For additional rooms on campus and information
Future plans are to provide a minimum of one dedicated lactation room in each campus neighborhood.
- Birth, Adoption, and Foster Care
- Family Medical Leave (FML) vs. Family Illness Leave (FIL)
- Voluntary Shared Leave
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question or need assistance, do not hesitate to contact OPA at (919) 515.0326 or send an e-mail to the director of OPA, Dr. Nisha Cavanaugh, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Non-Degree Studies (NDS) Program is administered by the Department of Registration and Records and provides individuals who have not matriculated into a degree program access to credit courses at NC State University on a part-time basis. Through Non-Degree Studies, individuals can take undergraduate or graduate courses to:
- Meet NC State University admission requirements
- Transfer credits to another university
- Update professional skills
- Enrich personal experiences
- Application for Non-Degree Studies (NDS) status
- Application for Faculty/Staff Tuition Waiver Form
- Cashier's Office