- Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE) profiles a novel cell biological technique developed in the Ghashghaei lab.
- Discovery of a novel chemical compound by Dr. Nanette Nascone-Yoder and colleagues.
The online version of Science reports this discovery.
- Dr. Ghashghaei's lab discovers a novel cell type that "conducts" the development of adult neural stem cells.
- Research Article from Dr. McGahan's lab featured on the cover of Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences.
- Graduate Student in Dr. Rodriguez-Puebla's lab, Sun Hye Kim, Leads Graduate Student Research Symposium.
- Dr. Korinn Saker is quoted in a New York Times article concerning the advisability of owners preparing home-made pet foods.
- Dr. Nanette Nascone-Yoder and her laboratory team in the Center for Comparative Medicine and Translational Research trace the development of the gastrointestinal tract. CVM News and Events.