Clinical Microbiology Laboratory
The clinical microbiology laboratory provides a wide range of bacterial and fungal culture and antimicrobial susceptibility diagnostic tests in support of the NCSU Veterinary Health Complex and the veterinary community. In addition, we are developing new molecular diagnostic tests to enhance our capabilities for both identification and characterization of bacterial diseases. Research collaboration and support is provided to the College of Veterinary Medicine and other private research facilities.
- Megan Fauls, Clinical Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor
- Denise Crowell, Bacteriology Laboratory Technician
- Anna Rogers, Clinical Molecular Biologist
In support of the College of Veterinary Medicine and other private facilities, we gladly welcome collaboration on research projects. If you are interested in working with the Clinical Microbiology Laboratory on a specific project, please contact the laboratory director.
- North Carolina Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- National Select Agent Registry
- World Organisation for Animal Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention