skip to main content, skip to Quick links, or skip to Search

Small Animal Emergency

Animal Emergency Service

Our Emergency Team Provides state โ€“of โ€“ the art care to you and your companion


Van โ€“ A North Carolina State University Veterinary School Success story

Last year, our youngest male cat, Van, ate a long string which got stuck in a molar. The string did not pass thru the digestive tract, but rather, stayed in the intestines. My wife noted that Van was not eating for two days and was not looking well. We took him to a nearby emergency vet clinic and they realized what was wrong with him. They had to operate on Van to extract the ball of yarn that was obstructing his intestines. READ MORE