Schedule an Appointment and Fees
We would like to work with you to help solve your pet's behavior problem. Please follow the instructions below if you wish to set up an appointment for a dog or cat related problem.
- Call the Health and Wellness Center client services desk at 919.513.6999 to schedule your appointment. Appointments are generally scheduled on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- Please fill out a behavioral history form for your pet, which allows the doctor to know more about your situation before your appointment. Click on Behavioral History Forms to download and fill out either the PDF or electronic versions of the Canine Behavioral History Form or the Feline Behavioral History Form. Please mail, fax or email the form to us as soon as possible prior to your appointment.
- Our fees are as follows:
- New Appointment (Dog or Cat) cases, $495 (approximately 2-2.5 hours)
- Second pet fee, $99 (for additional time required if 2 pets from the same household come to the appointment; please note that 2 persons are needed for safe management of 2 dogs)
- Recheck Appointment $136 (45-60 minutes)
- Annual Appointment (includes evaluating chart notes, lab results, medication), $136
- Phone Recheck (20-30 minutes), $68
After the initial consultation, we welcome your brief phone calls and email communications for progress reports, clarification, or questions, and are always happy to communicate with your pet’s primary veterinarian. These are included in the cost of the initial appointment.
- Depending on the nature of the problem, a recheck appointment may be recommended 4-8 weeks after the initial appointment. Please click on Current Clients for more information regarding recheck appointments.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card, American Express, cash and checks. We also offer CareCredit financing through GE Money Bank. Plans available are 6 months no interest or extended financing from 24 to 60 months. Applications can be submitted online at www.carecredit.com to receive an immediate response.
- Due to the length of time allotted for your pet’s consultation (2+ hours), we ask you to reserve your appointment with a scheduling deposit of $80.00. This deposit is applied toward the initial consultation fee and is required at the time that you schedule your initial consultation. We accept major credit cards or you may make arrangements to mail a check. Should you need to cancel your scheduled appointment, kindly call 919.513.6999 or email email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled time and you will receive a full refund of your scheduling deposit. Alternately, we will happily reschedule your appointment to a time which is more convenient for you. Regretfully, if we do not receive a cancellation notification at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time, the $80.00 scheduling deposit will be forfeited. We appreciate your understanding.
- Please let us know by phone or email if you have any questions. We would like to help you and your pet and look forward to seeing you in our office.