Hours: Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM
Address: 1060 William Moore Drive, Raleigh, NC 27607
Main Number: 919.513.6500
Small Animal Emergency: 919.513.6911
Large Animal Emergency: 919.513.6630
Friday 5PM-Monday 8AM
Open 24 hours on legal holidays.
No appointment needed.
Schedule an Appointment and Fees
We would like to work with you to help solve your pet's behavior problem. Please follow the instructions below if you wish to set up an appointment for a dog or cat related problem. We look forward to seeing you in our office!
- Call the Health and Wellness Center client services desk at 919.513.6999 to schedule your appointment, or if you have additional questions about our services. Appointments are generally scheduled on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- Please fill out a behavioral history form for your pet, which allows the doctor to know more about your situation before your appointment. Click on Behavioral History Forms to download and fill out either the PDF or electronic versions of the Canine Behavioral History Form or the Feline Behavioral History Form. Please mail, fax or email the form to us as soon as possible prior to your appointment.
- Our fees are as follows:
Depending on the nature of the problem, a recheck appointment may be recommended 4-8 weeks after the initial appointment. Please click on Current Clients for more information regarding recheck appointments.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card, American Express, cash and checks. We also offer CareCredit financing through GE Money Bank. Plans available are 6 months no interest or extended financing from 24 to 60 months. Applications can be submitted online at www.carecredit.com to receive an immediate response.
Due to the length of time allotted for your pet’s consultation (2+ hours), we ask you to reserve your appointment with a scheduling deposit of $80.00. This deposit is applied toward the initial consultation fee and is required at the time that you schedule your initial consultation. We accept major credit cards or you may make arrangements to mail a check. Should you need to cancel your scheduled appointment, kindly call 919.513.6999 or email email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled time and you will receive a full refund of your scheduling deposit. Alternately, we will happily reschedule your appointment to a time which is more convenient for you. Regretfully, if we do not receive a cancellation notification at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time, the $80.00 scheduling deposit will be forfeited. We appreciate your understanding.
We are always glad to communicate with your pet’s primary veterinarian and will send him/her copies of all discharges. These communication services are included in the cost of the initial appointment. Managing a pet behavior problem requires the collaborative efforts of the family, our staff, and the pet’s primary veterinarian. The written discharge instructions provided after the initial appointment and each follow-up visit include specific instructions for management and medication dosage information. Anytime questions or problems arise after the initial appointment, please contact us by telephone or e-mail. Our Behavior Technician will work with the doctors to respond with the information that you need. Feedback in the form of notes, photos, or short videos are always welcome
- New Appointment (Dog or Cat) cases, $495 (approximately 2-2.5 hours)
- Second pet fee, $99 (for additional time required if 2 pets from the same household come to the appointment; please note that 2 persons are needed for safe management of 2 dogs)
- Recheck Appointment $136 (45-60 minutes)
- Annual Appointment (includes evaluating chart notes, lab results, medication), $136
- Phone Recheck (20-30 minutes), $68
- Behavior Modification Appointment (30 minutes), $45 (3 for $120)
Preparing for your Appointment
We would like to work with you to help solve your pet's behavior problem. To prepare for your appointment, we would like to review in advance your behavioral history form and your pet’s medical history, available from your primary veterinarian, as well as any notes, photos, videos, or other documents.
Checklist - At least 1 week prior to your appointment, please send to us via e-mail, fax, or postal service, the following:
- Behavioral history form
- A copy of your pet’s medical records from your primary veterinarian (we can assist with this)
- A map of your home and yard
- A video example of the problem behavior (if this can be done safely).