There are no clinical studies ongoing at this time. The results of selected previous clinical trials are shown via the links below. We thank clients and patients who have helped advance the welfare of dogs and cats by participating in these trials.
- Gruen ME, Sherman BL. 2008. Use of trazodone as an adjunctive agent in the treatment of canine anxiety disorders: 56 Cases (1995-2007), J Am Vet Med Assoc 233:1902-1907.
- Landsberg GM, Melese P, Sherman BL et al. 2008. Effectiveness of fluoxetine chewable tablets in the treatment of canine separation anxiety, J Vet Behav 3:12-19.
- Simpson BS, Landsberg GM, Reisner IR, et al. 2007. Effects of Reconcile (fluoxetine) chewable tablets plus behavior management for canine separation anxiety, Vet Ther 8:18-31.
- King JN, Steffan J, Heath SE, Simpson BS, Crowell-Davis SL, Harrington LJM, Weiss A-B, Seewald W. 2004. Determination of the dosage of clomipramine for the treatment of urine spraying in cats, J Am Vet Med Assoc 225:881-887.
- King JN, Overall KL, Appleby D, Simpson BS, Beata C, Chaurand CJP, Heath SE, Ross C, Weiss AB, Muller G, Bataille BG, Paris T, Pageat P, Brovedani F, Garden C, Petit S. 2004. Results of a follow-up investigation to a clinical trial testing the efficacy of clomipramine in the treatment of separation anxiety in dogs, Appl Anim Behav Sci 89:233-242.
- King JN, Simpson BS, Overall KL et al. 2000. Treatment of separation anxiety in dogs with clomipramine: results from a prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, multicenter clinical trial, Appl Anim Behav Sci 67:255-275.
- Simpson BS. Neonatal foal handling. Applied Animal Behavior Science 2002;78:303-317.
- Gruen ME, Roe SC, Griffith E, Hamilton A, Sherman BL. Use of trazodone to facilitate postsurgical confinement in dogs. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2014;245:296-301.